Proxy Centre offers services for the preparation of business programmes for events of various formats and scale (forums, conventions, panel discussions, business missions, etc.).
The organization of the business programme includes:
- Monitoring trends to identify relevant themes and issues. selection of the most relevant topics for discussion within the business programme;
- Writing detailed concepts for breakout sessions;
- Drafting of business programme architecture;
- Seeking out and communicating with event partners;
- Substantial and organizational preparation and support of the programme part of the event;
- Search and invite speakers to the event;
- Preparation of handouts;
- Maintaining an up-to-date business programme for a forum and updating the programme schedule on the official sites of the event in online mode;
- Systematization of the results of events and preparation of final resolutions.
Work with speakers includes:
- Selection of speakers and moderators by focus;
- Preparation and sending of invitation letters;
- Interaction with speakers and moderators as well as coordinating and monitoring their participation in projects;
- Maintaining a database of speakers and moderators based on thematic areas and skills;
- Interaction with logistics services on visa, travel, and accommodation issues faced by discussion participants;
- Receiving, processing, and approving applications for presentations by speakers;
- Analysis of feedback from speakers on the results of events;
- Sending letters of gratitude for participating in events.