More than 600 delegates attended the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ qualifiers draw, including prominent politicians, athletes, people of arts, and celebrities. The event was covered by more than 700 reporters from around the world. The draw procedure, which was held at the Constantine Palace, was conducted by FIFA Secretary General Jérôme Valcke together with world football stars.
- Operation of 14 information and transport counters and welcoming counters at the Constantine Palace, Pulkovo Airport, Moskovsky Railway Station, St. Petersburg hotels, and 14 information and transport counters at Moscow airports (Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo, Vnukovo) and Leningradsky Railway Station;
- Selection and professional training of 22 supervisors of transport areas;
- Coordination of transport services for participants in the draw, informational support, vehicle booking from parking lots, assistance in ordering taxis, coordination of activities by volunteers;
- Establishment of transport areas at project venues and ensuring their continuous operation;
- Provision of requisite material and technical resources for transport areas: guard rails, cones, batons, radios and other equipment.