On July 25-26, 2013 the Fourth G20 Sherpas' Meeting was held in Saint Petersburg within the framework of the preparatory process towards the G20 Leaders' Summit. The meeting was aimed at summarizing previous activities on various work strands of the Russian G20 Presidency year.
During the Fourth G20 Sherpas' Meeting the range of services has been organized by “Proxy Centre” specialists:
- Administrative circular (the Newsletter of logistic);
- Newsletters with the relevant data within the Meeting (meet-and-greet service at the airports, cultural program and etc.)
The online accreditation monitoring process has been arranged, including preparing the participants data list for quality and quantity control of the registered delegates, as well as badges layout creation and its printing.
Host liaison officers were focused on working with high-level officials – Sherpas, and carried out the following services:
- Meet-and-greet service at the airports of St. Petersburg city;
- Assistance during check-in at the hotels;
- Thorough data support of the participants for any logistic and administrative issues before and during the Meeting;
“Proxy Centre” transport department specialists consistently arranged transport support for the participants of the Meeting, including:
- Meeting of the participants at Pulkovo airport (Terminal 1, 2), and further transportation to Corinthia Nevskij Palace Hotel - the designated hotel for the participants accommodation, and other places of participants’ residence;
- All-inclusive transport service during the cultural program in Pushkin town. All the delegates were transferred on the comfortable tourist buses. Thereafter the participants were transported from the meeting venue to Pushkin town, escorted by police. At the end of the cultural program all the delegates were delivered to the designated hotels.
- At the conclusion of the Meeting, the participants were provided with the transfer from the designated hotels (where participants were accommodated) to Pulkovo airport (Terminal 1,2). Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Mercedes-Benz Viano and its analogues were used for delegates’ transportation.
“Proxy Centre” IT specialists arranged the accreditation process of the participants of the Meeting, as well as Organizing committee representatives and technical personnel.
The Organizing committee distinguished the high level of the performed work.