Venue: Tula, Russia
Organizer: Italian Cultural Association Festival and Contest
Partners: Proxy-Centre, Atlas-tur
Patronage: Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Culture of the Tula Region, All-Russia Creative Union of Culture Workers, Honorable Consulate of the Russian Federation in Ancona
Media partners: ARS-PRESS
International Culture and Arts Festival and Contest
“Italian Soirees in Russia” (Serate italiane in Russia) — is a crucial international level event, because creative participants from Italy and Russia openly tell the world that they wish to make friends and wish to develop relationships in culture and arts while speaking the universal language of arts. The event brings together thousands of participants and viewers. It is attended by original folk groups, which wish to not only introduce their traditions to Russia, but also familiarize themselves with Russian creativity and visit and get to know Russia.
The international panel of judges includes the following professionals who have confirmed their participation this year:
Choreography — Germano De Rossi/Italy (contemporary dance), Alfonso De Filippis/Italy (classical ballet and plastic arts), Aliya Khaseynova/Kazakhstan (classical ballet), Alessandro Moretti/Italy (folk dance);
Singing and choir — Andrea Angelini/Italy (choir director), Augusto Ciavatta/San Marino (conductor, Voice Academy President), Gianluca Pasolini/Italy (tenor, professor at Teramo Conservatorio di Musica);
Music and orchestra — Claudio Casadei/Italy (cellist, professor at the Pesaro Conservatorio di Musica), Ghent Lucacci/Italy (violinist, professor at Liceo Modena), Stefano Malferrari/Italy (pianist, Vice Rector at the Bologna Conservatory), Yakov Solovyev/Russia (pianist).
All participants are enabled to perform at the most prestigious venues in the city of Tula, including the Regional Tula Philharmonic, the Hall of the Nobility Assembly, the Tula City Concert Hall, get familiar with performers from other countries, obtain an international diploma without going abroad, and compete for prestigious prizes:
1) The winner of the Grand Prix of the Festival in 2018 will take part in the International Festival-Contest “Russian soirees in Italy”, which will take place in Italy in May (Sudarushka).
2) The producer Sabrina Gasparini/Italy will personally come to Tula to select one folk group for a tour of Italy in the summer of 2018 with all costs paid by the organizers, as well as performing musicians playing classical musical instruments for organizing a most prestigious concert in Sarzana in March 2018.
3) Musicians playing folk instruments will be able to compete for a wild card to the Bruno Serri International Competition that is annually held in Modena in June (one of the awards that is also presented by Sabrina)
4) The organizers of the “Festival and Contest” have prepared a series of other awards for talented participants in various culture and arts areas in order to support their creative growth and development. For example, President of the Association Mr. Christian Cartoceti, will award a special prize, which will enable the winner to visit and take part in a prestigious festival in Italy in 2018 for free.
– Artistic director of the Festival-Contest Zhanna Baibakova is an experienced production director, a professional organizer of public events in Europe and other countries. The Association “Festival and Contest” is accredited by the Honorary Consulate of the Russian Federation in Ancona and is the entity responsible for conducting cultural events aimed at promoting friendship between our two countries.
Terms and conditions of participation are available here: http://festivalcontest.net/festival/Italian_20wecent%20v%20rossia%2C%20g.%20tula.html
Please, contact the organizers for any questions related to participation: firstname.lastname@example.org